Contents Only Insurance

Contents Only Insurance

Contents Only Insurance - Contents only insurance covers and protects household contents and personal belongings in a home. Landlords usually take out buildings insurance to cover the cost of rebuilding or repairing the property should it be destroyed. In this case, tenants living in such a property can take out contents only insurance to protect their personal possessions against theft, loss or accidental damage. Contents only insurance providers usually have additional options including special cover for high value items or personal cover for items away from home like laptops and mobile phones. However, this may increase your premiums and the cost of obtaining contents only insurance.

Contents only insurance products with varying terms and conditions are available from a range of insurance providers. Knowing exactly what each contents only insurance package covers and for what cost can be a daunting task. Our advisers at Capital Fortune can assist, saving you time and hassle.

Our specialist advisers have years of experience in arranging suitable and affordable contents only insurance for clients. We provide a personalised service tailored to your individual situation. Our team will conduct a fact find to ascertain your needs and requirements.  Based on this, we will use our expertise to carefully analyse different contents only insurance products to ensure the package we recommend is the overall most cost effective solution for you.

Call our mortgage broker team now on 020 77 100 400 or complete the Mortgage Enquiry Online . As part of our service, we will call you back.  

How to get in touch

Feefo logo