80 Buy To Let Mortgage

80 Buy To Let Mortgage

80 Buy To Let Mortgage - 80 buy to let mortgage refers to a buy to let mortgage where the loan covers 80 percent of the value of the property. The other 20 percent will be covered by an up front deposit. The availability of these products depends on market conditions and the particular criteria of each lender. For example, your credit score and income may affect your ability to secure an 80 buy to let mortgage if one is available. Online reference tables may give an idea of some of the available 80 buy to mortgage packages currently on the market or similar deals if none are available.

It is worth considering whether you are able to offer a larger deposit if you are looking to secure an 80 buy to let mortgage. For example 70 buy to let mortgage products are likely to charge a lower rate of interest and can be more cost effective in the long term.

Our advisers specialise in recommending the best buy to let mortgage deals for our clients’ needs, sourced from a range of providers. If any 80 buy to let mortgage products are available, we use our knowledge and expertise to analyse products holistically. This protects you from hidden charges and costs. We take into account your particular circumstances, allowing us to offer bespoke advice and find the ideal 80 buy to let mortgage for your needs and requirements. We aim to save you time, money and hassle.

If you need any assistance why not speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers by calling 020 77 100 400 or Enquiry Online.

Call us today for premium advice on securing the right 80 buy to let mortgage product for you.

How to get in touch

Feefo logo